|Scope of Application||Trapezoidal, Sinusoidal and Standing Seam|
|Fixing type||1.Self Tapping Screws|
|Type and orientation||1.Parallel to Crest or Seam|
2.Perpendicular to Crest or Seam
|Technical specifications||1.Clearance to roof 40mm|
2.As per IS875-3
|Materials||1.PosMAC – Magnesium Aluminum Alloy Coating (156 g/m2)|
- Design is supportive to roof and its types
- Ease to fix enables rapid lead time
- Design with live load stress.
- Deflection checked with windspeed as per IS875 part 3 Code.
- High quality engineered profile made of PosMAC material
- Uniform load distribution on available roof
- Provide workers with a stable, non-slip surface
- Walkway installed above sheet using support frame, recommended self tapping screws and rivets.
- Suitable to be used on GI Roofs having profile of trapezoidal, sinusoidal and Standing Seam.
- Fabricated structure allows simple and quick fixing.
- Simple design to optimize the area available at the roof.
- Stable surface from which to work that minimizes the risk of falls and injuries
- Meet all Safety standards and Aesthetic installation
- It easy to move them, whenever and wherever needed
- Designed through STAAD method
- Widely used for any type of GI roofs.
- Minimum water stagnation, prevent accidental damage to the roof
- Require very little maintenance
- Walkway – Standard Length
- Joiner Plate
- Self tapping Screws
- Closed End Blind Pop Rivet
- Rubber Pad